- Proper mask use and hand washing hygiene must be exercised by user at all times
- Masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
Adult Face Mask
Ships in just one business day!
Our machine washable adult protective face masks are made from a 97% cotton and 3% spandex twill fabric, featuring adjustable elastic ear straps for ultimate comfort. The double-lined fabric structure yields a high quality durable mask perfect for both men and women.
Manufactured in a clean environment with all necessary precautions taken.
These are the standard cotton masks recommended by the CDC for the general public, not the N95 masks reserved for medical professionals.
Other Products You May Like
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.